Introducing Simcenter Femap 2021: The next evolution in the high-performance FEA simulation tool
Simcenter Femap version 2021.2 is now available for download
Simcenter™ Femap™ is part of the Xcelerator™ portfolio, the comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software and services from Siemens Digital Industries Software.
What’s New in Simcenter Femap 2021?
The enhancements in Simcenter Femap 2021 are aimed at streamlining and improving the FEA process, maximizing FEA efficiency, and further enabling users to edit and import/re-use mesh-centric FEA models of complex products and systems.
The enhancements in this release are focused on these key areas:
• Mesh Sizing Propagation – reduced geometry cleanup/manipulation, enhanced interactive meshing tools, and more
• Body Mesher / Mesh on Mesh – fewer size restrictions, faster workflows
• Support for MSC Nastran Implicit Nonlinear Analysis (SOL 400) – includes contact conditions, nonlinear materials, property extensions, and solver options with steps for analysis chaining
• Multiple Subcase Dynamic Analysis for Nastran Solvers – use dynamic subcases to specify parameters for transient, frequency, or nonlinear transient response or static subcases for stress stiffening
• Enhanced JT Visualization – visualize model data and review results without opening Simcenter Femap
How do you get the new version?
How can I try Simcenter Femap?
if you would like to try Simcenter Femap for Nastran for free for 45 days, click here!
How to get in touch with IDEAL GRP?