Engineer Innovation issue 3 is here
The 3rd issue of Siemens Simcenter's Engineer Innovation magazine is out now
The new Engineer Innovation issue showcases how engineering solutions are improving the environment and quality of life. Read how electric school buses improve air quality,innovative marine stabilisers reduce motion sickness, and decreasing the volume of household appliances reduce noise pollution. Discover that and much more in the latest Engineer Innovation issue!
- Lion Electric co. Battery design for electric school bus
- ABEC: Bioreactor scaleup and platform designs
- Brabant Engineering: Designing an innovative marine stabilizer system
- Xilinx, Inc.: Validation of Packaging Thermal Resistance
- Nissan Technical Centre Europe: Implementing end-to-end solutions for test-based durability engineering
- Ural Locomotives: Reduce time-to-manufacture by 40 %
- E2M Technologies: Global simulator designer and manufacturer adopts Simcenter to speed up product development
- BAR Ben Ainslie Racing Technologies: New class of sports yachts
- KAERI: Design of sodium-water reaction pressure relief system
- BSH: Optimizing acoustics and vibration product testing with Simcenter Testlab
- asa hydraulik: Verify and optimize thermal system designs
Simcenter Conference 2019
Simcenter Conference user days will be arranged December 2-4 in Amsterdam.
Check out the event and register:
Are you interested in hearing more about Simcenter? Don't hesitate to contact us!