16.-18.10.2018 Plant Simulation Worldwide User Conference
Plant Simulation Worldwide User Conference 16.-18.10.2018
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Tuesday, October 16th
- Attendees will tour a local manufacturer.
Wednesday, October 17th
- The conference officially commences with presentations from customers and the development team, including a new Plant Simulation software feature presentation.
Thursday, October 18th
- The conference will conclude with technical training, including in-depth version features, partner libraries, efficiency tools, tips and tricks, and special industry sessions.
Why should you attend the Plant Simulation Worldwide User Conference?
- Meet other experts and get inspired from their huge experience
- Learn about Plant Simulation business cases and industry applications
- Familiarize yourself with a global network of product experts
- Get together with partners and community members
- Identify opportunities for business and technology cooperation
- See innovative ways to address daily challenges
- Discover time saving tips and tricks for your own work
- Learn about new features and enhancements
- Directly influence the future development of Plant Simulation
- The conference is free of charge. However, the number of participants is limited. More information about the event & registration through Siemens website.