DigiForum 31.1.2019, Tampere Hall
08:00-09:00 Registrations and coffee
09:00-17:00 Presentations and exhibitors
Tampere-talo, Yliopistonkatu 55, 33101 Tampere
IDEAL PLM together with Siemens PLM Software look forward to welcoming you to our DigiForum event so you can optimise your digitalization journey.
Industry experts will offer visionary insights on how Siemens solutions, powered by IDEAL PLM and partners, are transforming the industrial world in the digitalization evolution.
DigiForum brings together Siemens PLM Software solution key players in Finland and gives you the opportunity to learn more about how to gain competitive advantage through presentations and to network with others using or interested in using the solutions.
DigiForum replaces the event previously known as Technology Day.
08:00-09:00 Morning coffee & exhibitors
09:00-17:00 Presentations & exhibitors
Morning Keynote presentations
Keynote: Empowering Industrial Digitalization
Sr. Vice President Product Engineering, NXSiemens PLM Software
- Customer Keynote: One Product Data for integrated business processes
Director, IT and Business processes, Port solutions
Konecranes Finland Corporation
- Customer Keynote: Empowered to design world-class performance wearables
Chief Strategy Officer
IDEAL PLM reserves the right to program changes.
Attending the the event is free of charge, however, registration is compulsory.
Event registration is now closed (deadline 24.1.2019). However you are welcome to show your interest in attending by sending an email to email@example.com, to check the availability for places.
(Please note! If you have previously unsubscribed from our email communications, we respect this decision. The system is therfore unable to send you a notification about your event registration. If you have questions about your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DigiForum 31.1.2019, Tampere Hall
- 8.-9.5.2019 Simcenter Nordic Conference
- 8.5.2019 Nordic Polarion User Day 2019
- 15.5.2019 Automation Day 19
- 4.-6.6.2019 Manufacturing Performance Days
- 10.-13.6.2019 Realize LIVE (Siemens PLM Connection - Americas)
- 24.-26.9.2019 Subcontracting Fair 2019
- 7.-9.10.2019 PLM Europe
- 15.-17.10.2019 Plant Simulation Worldwide User Conference
- DigiForum 30.1.2020, Tampere Hall