15.-17.10.2019 Plant Simulation Worldwide User Conference
Plant Simulation Worldwide User Conference
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
This free-of-charge, three-day event will include a visit to a local manufacturer, exciting new product information, case studies, and hands-on technical training sessions.
The user meeting offers you the opportunity to learn more about the latest features in Plant Simulation and the roadmap for current and future versions, and to influence the future development of the product.
|Start date||Duration, days|
- DigiForum 31.1.2019, Tampere Hall
- 8.-9.5.2019 Simcenter Nordic Conference
- 8.5.2019 Nordic Polarion User Day 2019
- 15.5.2019 Automation Day 19
- 4.-6.6.2019 Manufacturing Performance Days
- 10.-13.6.2019 Realize LIVE (Siemens PLM Connection - Americas)
- 24.-26.9.2019 Subcontracting Fair 2019
- 7.-9.10.2019 PLM Europe
- 15.-17.10.2019 Plant Simulation Worldwide User Conference