15.5.2019 Automation Day 19
Location: Scandic Helsinki Aviacongress
Time: 15.15.2018 10 am to 10 pm
Virtualization of machines and production lines has enhanced design and sped up deployment in many Finnish industry companies. Gain insight at Siemens Automation Day on how competetiveness can be achieved in the digitalized industry through the possibilities automation offer.
IDEAL PLM will be participating in the event and will be available throughout the day. Ville Patsar, Director, Digital Processes and Mikko Vehviläinen, Business Area Manager, will be giving expert presentations during the day.
More information and registrations:
The events target audience
The event is free of charge and is targeted to decision makers, designers and experts in the industry automation field. The event organizer Siemens corporation remain the rights to check the pre-registration information and limit the entries to the target group only. There is limited amount of places which will be filled up in order of registrations.
- DigiForum 31.1.2019, Tampere Hall
- 8.-9.5.2019 Simcenter Nordic Conference
- 8.5.2019 Nordic Polarion User Day 2019
- 15.5.2019 Automation Day 19
- 4.-6.6.2019 Manufacturing Performance Days
- 10.-13.6.2019 Realize LIVE (Siemens PLM Connection - Americas)
- 24.-26.9.2019 Subcontracting Fair 2019
- 7.-9.10.2019 PLM Europe
- 15.-17.10.2019 Plant Simulation Worldwide User Conference
- DigiForum 30.1.2020, Tampere Hall